- Founder and CEO at Little Riot, developing connected products that enable human connection in an otherwise very digital world.
- Working with IoT London and many other wonderful people to collaboratively create a certification mark for IoT products.
- Spoke at an in-house event at The Guardian about the realities of running a small business. A podcast was also recorded and is available here. Facilitated a workshop at Creators Club around courage and authenticity.
- Spoke to the startup community in Newcastle about the highs and lows of having investors.
Including, but not exhaustive:
- Mobile World Congress - 'The Future of Internet of Things' (Barcelona, February 2016)
- UKTI Jumpstart - 'Creating a UK-China Technology Hub' (Shenzhen, March 2016)
- Thinking Digital - 'Creating Mindful Connected Products' (London, March 2016)
- GSMA Mobile 360 - 'The Future of Wearables' (Brussels, May 2016)
- Digital Festival - 'Innovation Without Fear' (Brussels, June 2016)
- Tech Open Air - 'Founder Burnout and How to Avoid It' (Berlin, July 2015)
- WIRED Next Generation - 'Inspiring Entrepreneurship in Teenagers' Workshop (London, October 2015)
- London Design Meetup - 'Design in Context' (London, November 2015)
- Unbound Conference 'A Future of Meaningful Technology' (December 2015)
Workshops and Consulting
Available to guide you in creating meaningful user experiences and emotionally-engaging interactions for your business, products or services. Half or full day workshops/consultations to suit any size of team. Prior work mostly under NDA but references/testimonials available on request.
Please contact Joanna for availability and pricing for consulting and workshops.
You can also book Joanna for a 1 hour Skype consultation (or face-to-face if located in London) for £250 to brainstorm or discuss a particular topic.